Soccer Fees: Please check your emails for the Kincardine Minor Soccer online payment invoices. The emails go to the main account holder for SportsEngine (the person who registered the player(s)).
- The main account holder can check the status of their soccer fee invoice(s) by logging into www.sportsengine.com and looking under the "Bill" section on the left menu.
- Players will not be assigned to a team if the fees are not paid by April 22nd.
Information: Please check out 2 main places we use for sharing information about the season and the majority of the KDMSC communications.
- Teams will be created over the next few weeks once we have a final list of registered and paid players.
- Those who indicated in the registration that they would be willing to coach in some manner will be contacted by the KDMSC coach coordinator. If you did not state your interest to volunteer and wish to, just let us know as we are always looking for help. We have a lot of teams this year with over 750 registered players!
- Parents/Guardians will be contacted in the week or so before the season starts by their coaches, to know what team their players are on.
We look forward to a great summer season in 2022!
Kincardine & District Minor Soccer Club